19 Jan Recipe with cheese: Cheese Cake
One of the choices you will always surprise your guests with is the cheesecake. This cake is one of the great classics of homemade and simple pastries. One stroke of the mixer, and in the oven.
For the cookie base
- 12 cookies (the ones you like the most)
- 75 grams of butter
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
For the cream cheese
- 500 ml of whipping cream
- 1 jar of our semi-cured cream cheese
- 5 sheets of gelatin
- 50 grams of sugar
- 125 ml of milk
- 1 kilogram of strawberries
- We take the cookies and crush them.
- Once crushed, we mix them with melted butter and a spoon of vanilla essence.
- We put the mixture in the bottom of the mold and crush it.
TIP! Don’t do it with too much force because if we press too much then it will be difficult to unmold.
We put it in the container for 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan we put our cheese cream and milk on a low heat so that it melts.
- We put the gelatin leaves in soak for 4 minutes in cold water and, once they are hydrated, we add them to the milk and the melted cheese. Mix well and set aside.
- On the other hand, we mount the cream with the sugar. Once the cream is whipped, mix it with the melted cheese.
Remember that you always have to make winding movements so that the whipped cream does not come down.
- Take the mould with the cookie base out of the fridge and cut the strawberries or strawberries into quarters. If you want you can cut it into smaller pieces. It is a matter of taste.
- Now we put some of the cheese and cream mixture and a layer of strawberries.
- Place another layer of the cream cheese and another layer of strawberries.
- Cover with another layer of cream and decorate the cake on top with the strawberries. We put it in the fridge for 3-4 hours so that it solidifies and… ready!
Ya tenéis vuestra deliciosa tarta de fresa. Si la hacéis este fin de semana contadnos qué tal os ha salido.
¡A nosotros nos encanta! ¿Qué tal te ha salido la tuya? Esperamos que les guste a los tuyos y quieran repetir.